2011年8月20日星期六

Deckers Outdoor stock gets an emphatic Ugg


A few years ago my teenage daughter told me she wanted Uggs for Christmas.  I spent days going from store to store to find them. Since then I've noticed many teenagers in shorts and even bathing suits wearing the clunky-looking boots.

My Teva sandals are my favorite footwear, and lots of people must agree. Deckers Outdoor (DECK) knows how to design and distribute creative footwear that is worn by people young and old, and its stock deserves your attention, too. Based on its recent price momentum, investors also think so.

Deckers makes footwear and accessories for outdoor activities and everyday use. It offers casual open- and closed-toe footwear, as well as performance footwear, including sport shoes, light hikers, amphibious footwear and travel shoes. It also offers sheepskin footwear, sustainable footwear and sandal. I personally have purchased Uggs and Tevas for my family.
Let's look at the factors you should consider to see if this stock is right for your portfolio.

没有评论:

发表评论