2011年5月19日星期四

Borders Maintenant deslice la NBA batteuse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport


The former Arizona star, Derrick Williams should probably choose the first or second in the NBA Draft this year. With relatively little evidence that relatively new field in the NBA this week together.
But emerging Enes Kanter Kentucky player is immersed in the deepest part is also frequently than expected and a high lottery selection.
I do everything here,  Kanter said Thursday.  I have nothing to hide and I have little people .... I'm not afraid to show to anybody.  Kanter meeting on Thursday declared a success.
Today was so great,  he said.  I just try my best. I just tried to work hard and play hard.  Of course, Kanter not play last season. The NCAA ruled him ineligible because he received about $ 33,000 in addition to the compensation so that he played for a professional team in his native Turkey.
Asked if he thought the year was a problem, said Kanter,  No, I do not think I'm ready .... I missed something.  Illness feeling kanter Said was not sure what he would do if a lock has resulted in the cancellation of the 2011-12 season in the NBA.
This prompted one journalist to ask him whether he would play for a professional team in his native Turkey.
No,  quickly replied Kanter.  No Turkey.  Kanter played three seasons for a professional team in his native Turkey. This team, Fenerbahce Ulker, bank statements and shared with the NCAA, which ultimately failed to claim for compensation well above the permissible scope Kanter.
Asked if he harbored ill feelings toward the Turkish professional team,  said Kanter,  A little.  Performance kanter rocked the basketball world is sick when he scored a record 34 points and took 13 rebounds in a game of 2010 Nike Hoop Summit.
Kanter hit the NBA Combine say he was not feeling well at the top of the ring.
I do not watch,  he said of the performance of the rim of the summit.  Before the game I took four pain because of my back. Before the game he was unsure whether he would play or not.  Asked if the coach play World Kanter could. Kanter said he could.
I felt good, because I felt like four painkillers, she said Kanter, adding:  I have not played as well as 100 percent No one has seen me play yet ..  Brandon Knight vs. Knight IrvingFormer market leader in the United Kingdom had distanced itself from the consensus that the Duke product is the best point guard Kyrie Irving in the NBA Draft 2011th
custom jerseys 
This is the opinion of the world,  said Caballero.  I have a big problem with that.  After noting that Irving had played against when both were in high school, Knight was asked what he wanted.
A slight smile crossed his face as he said with a hint of disdain in his voice:  I felt good.  Irving was proud to be regarded as the player selected by the Cleveland Cavaliers with the first pick.
It's something I think about every day,  said Irving, is considered the first player selected.  I will have it. I wish I worked every day to be there. Now I'm here, I will stay as long as I can.  Ritter all but said he is a leader in the first place and everything.
A few teams have asked him,  he said when asked if he was a bodyguard.  I told everyone that I saw as a database. He is one of two guards.
That's what I went to Kentucky to learn and experience ... and how I see myself.  No regretsKnight said he had no remorse after entering this year's NBA Draft after playing one season for the United Kingdom.
After I decided I did not hesitate,  he said.  That's all.  Then Knight:  I like Kentucky fans out there, the coaching staff.
I wanted to be strong only with my decision.  Knight admitted that he the possibility of a lockout of NBA players as  a little bit.  But ultimately helped his projected position to decide a high lottery selection.
Detroit Dreamer?
custom nfl jerseys  
The Detroit Pistons have one of the teams that were interviewed Caballero. Asked about the possibility of joining the Pistons, who have the option to eighth in the project, said Mr. Ritter:  I do not care to go to Detroit, is a great place to be ..

没有评论:

发表评论