2011年6月23日星期四

Tyreke Evans talks about NBA Draft 2011

  Tyreke Evans met a couple of hours, whos back to Sacramento for a free basketball camp with the Alliance of positive coaching and the next two days VSP for disadvantaged children in the host region. And draft minutes, Evans said some of his thoughts.

But it was not on the trade in the success of the Kings reportedly comment in the afternoon. The holder of the Kings still fun, the official message that the trade was made from the computer back on.

Ill be in some games tonight. Celebrate with the Kings. You choose. Whatever happens, do not know yet, is the GM. But I'm just waiting to see what happens.

I spoke with someone you know whos in the project?

No, not really, I've seen people in Las Vegas is there is work, and I say congratulations and hope you can get a good choice. And I hope you have a good year in NBA.

Any perspective you in particular?

I do not know, some of Teresa. I like guys who went ArizonaDerrick Williams. Hes good. He can play three and four, so he can shoot. You Kemba (Walker) is. Are you the guy from Kentucky (Brandon Knight). DeMarcus (cousins) said hes pretty good. DeMarcus was with him in Kentucky a lot. Teresa so well in the project can go out and play. And I'm waiting to see just to what they do in the NBA.

没有评论:

发表评论